Monday, March 30, 2009

Need Your Help+The Killers Cover




Ok well since most of my blogs are depressing and no one seems to like the music blogs I post, I am gonna use this blog to my advantage. I am trying to decide what to name my next Wickson! album. I have a couple ideas so I wanna know what you think. Here they are:

1. 0-(^_^)-0
2. 0-(^_^)-0: A Tale of Harps and Tales
3. In the End We Are All Skeptics and Alone... 0-(^_^)-0 HUG!!!
4. A Tale of Harps and Tales
5. (Insert your own suggestion)

Just respond with what you think, or tell me, or don't.

Thank you for helping, no even though no one seems to listen I am stuck on spreading good music to all who want to hear so check this out:

Click Me----> 0-(^_^)-0

That is a cover of The Killers song When You Were Young by a band called The Noisettes. They change the words a bit, but I think it's pretty tight. Nice and raw. Let me know what you think. By the way, Geoffrey Rush is on the new album. Mine, not the Noisettes.

9 comments:

  1. For album title... I vote: A Tale of Harps and Tales.

    The phrasing in the beginning of the song reminds me of Coheed & Cambria. Just the way some of the stuff is sung :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have 0-^_^-0 like, in the cover art somewhere, or sort of in the background so it's right there, and then A Tale of Harps and Tales in some cool script near the bottom or along the side :D
    And I, for one, do enjoy your music blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote: In the End We Are All Skeptics and Alone... 0-(^_^)-0 HUG!!!


    And I really dig that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the End We Are All Skeptics and Alone... 0-(^_^)-0 HUG!!!
    And i definitely like your music blogs. i just dont really know what to write on them... and im still thinking about what ballon i am. But i know how it is. No one comments on my blogs so it just feels pretty wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that song. cut cover :)

    i like the first title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. honestly anything with the 0-(^_^)-0 is retarded and i can't possibly vote for it.

    sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about:

    Anything with the 0-(^_^)-0 is Retarded

    Wickson!'s 4th coming masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for "A tale of harps and tales" without the 0-(^_^)-0, not that I don't like the smiley; I've just always hated titles (or parts of titles) that weren't actual words, there's my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. and as a second note, I read all your blogs, but when it comes to the musical ones, I just have nothing interesting to say. So I don't bother wasting your time with a "cool" or "that's neat"

    ReplyDelete